I am a thoughtful, curious, data-driven marketing leader with over 15 years of experience growing products and businesses across startups and SaaS companies including Yahoo!, StumbleUpon, GoDaddy (via Locu acquisition), and currently, Adobe.
I care about growing businesses, and people. I have led both small and large businesses to over 30% y/y revenue growth, and I take pride in coaching people to become more effective and more confident marketing leaders. I’m known for my strong mentorship and infectious laughter both inside and outside the office.
Some of my career highlights to date include:
• Leading and training talented teams of marketers, product managers, designers and engineers as head of marketing or head of product
• Building full stack marketing teams from the ground up at two different companies
• Repositioning a company to address a larger addressable market, setting stage for acquisition and then growing business from <$100K in revenue to $xxM in one year
• Developing and launching successful product lines based on user research, strategic pricing and packaging
• Activating millions of customers using only email and in-product channels (engagement and growth marketing)
• Inspiring trust and belief among cross-functional teams of 30+ people through my data-driven, customer-centric and authentic leadership
My colleagues have called me a “firecracker” who “wrestles problems to the ground.” I also “suffer no fools” and "my hard work is contagious.” I consider these to be compliments.
I have an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a BA from Pomona College.
Learn more about me on LinkedIn.